Senior Workshop / Maintenance Technician / Home BasedClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Permanent - 1 year|
For Position of Senior Workshop/ Maintenance Technician - Cased Hole (Based in Songkhla), please refer the job requirement as below.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Ensure that all Electrical equipment is maintained, serviced, prepared and tested within given timescales and all work activities are carried out safely, efficiently and completed in accordance with procedures and customer requirements
* Inspect, maintain, repair, test and calibrate all electrical equipment and peripherals on-site or returning from operational offshore and or foreign locations
* Raise and compile accurate defect reports for any faulty equipment returning from offshore locations or regions and assist with the closure of any PIRs raised
* Isolate and report any hazardous defects in plant, equipment and workplace, or shortcomings in the existing controls, to Superiors
* Refrain from intentionally misusing or recklessly interfering with anything that has been provided for Health, Safety and Environmental reasons
* Assist in the general maintenance of any other equipment suits as and when required
* Maintain the highest standards of housekeeping at all times, ensuring that all workstations are left clean, tidy and in a safe condition
* Diploma or higher in Electrical or Engineering or relevant industry competence
* Relevant experience in cased hole tool maintenance, preferably with knowledge of Sondex SRO and memory logging tools, including multi-finger callipers, Cement Evaluation and other supplier tools like Spartek, PROBE
* Basic understanding of cased hole well site operations
* Excellent troubleshooting skills in identifying board level and sometime component level repairs
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
* Excellent organisational and communication skills
* Honesty, reliability, teamwork, flexibility and integrity
* Able to work permanently at Songkhla, Thailand
The additional information that may help you to find the candidates;
* Experience in maintaining Cased Hole Logging Tools such MPLT (Memory Production Logging Tool), MIT (Multi-finger Imaging Tool), CBL (Cement Bond Logging), DHV (Down hole Video), CCL (Casing Collar Locator), Cable Head.
* Qualification in Electronics (minimum : Diploma) or Mechanical or Mechatronics
* Experience in troubleshooting skills for cased hole tools repair
* Maintenance administration skills such as tracking of preventive maintenance, ordering and tracking inventory / spare parts.