QAQC Engineer (Construction, Shipbuilding) / United Arab EmiratesClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
- Responsible for Implementation of quality control procedures and plans for providing the more efficient onsite construction work.
- Develops and maintains quality standards that apply to onsite construction work, ensuring proper impletentation.
- Reviews and approves inspections, Test Plans and Quality control from contractors.
- Plans & Coordinates QAQC activities making certain of quality control of the work in accordance to contract requirements.
- Assure ITP and QCP compliance for precast works ( forms preparation, concrete placement , loading & storing.)
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Must have a commanding demeanour.
- 5 Yrs Minimum Experience.
- Fluent in English.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020