Site Engineer / BrisbaneClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Work with a respected brand in civil engineering and project management services on a range of public and private infrastructure projects up to $10 million on average. Based in South-East Queensland and working across most of regional Queensland and northern NSW, you will be part of the on site team and at times will operate on a DIDO or FIFO basis of a 14:7 roster depending on project requirements.
As the Site Engineer you will join a strong construction team for the various projects throughout Northern NSW and QLD.
Reporting to the Principal Engineer, your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate and administer construction engineering activities to ensure that the project is delivered in accordance with time, budget and quality requirements
- Effectively manage and monitor construction performance and progress
Preparation of progress and compliance reporting
- Interpret designs for construction implementation and contribute to improvements to existing designs
- Assist with the preparation of site construction budgets and reports
- Verification of subcontractors' claims and variations
- Effective management of work programs and performance of teams and subcontractors to achieve project outcomes
- Execute a working knowledge of contractual and legislation relevant to the project
To be successful you will have a Tertiary Qualification in Civil Engineering as well as a minimum of 2 years experience in site based civil construction. You will also have:
- A firm understanding of managing earthworks, pavements and stormwater construction
- Hold proven verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with an ability to develop and maintain relationships across diverse stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously within a fast paced project environment and deliver on time
- Focus and commitment to a zero harm environment
- TMR experience is preferred
Competitive remuneration available with a Car depending on experience.