Contract: Export Agreement Engineer / USA
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
|Location:||Houston, Texas, USA|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure follow-up of contractors and MSPs performing Export Package scopes for a new development FPSO in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Provide reporting function towards Export Package Lead for all contractual subjects and activities
- Support to other members of Export Package Team and wider UFR / Project Team, which can include follow up and review of non-technical elements related to the Export Package
- Preparation of project documentation, briefing presentations, and reports.
- Assist Export Package Lead with ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Ensure that work activities strictly adhere to the compliance and ethical rules defined by the Group and are aligned with Affiliate C&P normal practice
- Ensure that Export Agreements comply with the standards of the Company and the Agreements with the Partner(s)
- Ensure a good relationship and communication with MSPs, other Export Package Team members, and the wider Project Team
- Participate in project reviews in alignment with company standards
- Develop and comply with the structured process for formal exchanges with MSPs
· Export Agreements
- Responsible for delivery of all contractual aspects of the Export Package to the agreed schedule.
- Lead contractual language finalization with MSPs across the NTPs, LOIs, Construction Agreements and the Transport Agreements.
- Interface and coordinate with Company personnel (e.g. Export Package Team, Project Controls Manager, other contracts engineers, UFR Manager, etc.) to enable the contractual elements within the Export Agreements to be formed in alignment with Company expectations and counter-proposals prepared.
- Develop counter proposals and negotiation positions on critical contractual aspects of the Export Agreements for validation by management.
- Develop, coordinate and own the structured process for formal exchange with MSPs to enable the Export Agreements to be negotiated finalized - this to include formal recording of the exchanges into dossiers which can then act as a future reference point.
- Develop a clear plan for delivery for contractual aspects within the Export Agreements and conduct activities in accordance with the plan.
- Ensure that work activities are performed in compliance with high regard to Health, Safety, Security and Environmental requirements.
- Adopt and demonstrate exemplary behavior with regard to HSSE and implementation of HSSE rules and requirements.
- Ensure that work activities are performed in compliance with high regard to Quality Assurance.
- Delivery of the finalized Export Agreements in alignment with defined objectives and required schedule.
- Ensuring activities and the Export Agreements are in alignment with regulations, reference documents and best practices for deepwater Gulf of Mexico operations.
- Masters degree in engineering or business
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and finalize complex contracts and agreements across a wide range of contractors/vendors / MSPs
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in procurement of oil and gas equipment and services.
- Must have previous experience in similar role within large scale subsea pipelines/flowlines projects and involvement with MSPs in GoM.
- Negotiation skills,
- Knowledge of C&P tools
- Excellent organizational ability and commitment, working well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good team player: willingness to help, confidence and competence to deliver.
- Good knowledge and appreciation of critical business support activities (legal, commercial, economics, finance, insurance, tax, JV management …).
- Job holder must have superior written and oral communication.
- Flexibility and pro-activeness are requested.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020