Contract: Security / General Services Superintendent / ChadClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Are you a bi-lingual (French and English) security professional? Do you have experience in Africa? Then this could be the role for you.
My client is a multi-national mining, oil & gas and trading company, with assets all across the globe. They are seeking to attract a high-level security professional for a 28/28 rotational position in Chad, Africa.
In this role you will;
- Implement site security and emergency preparedness plans
- Ensure critical controls for site security are in place
- Lead investigations when required
- Managed the interface with civil and military security authorities
- Ensure efficiency across all security staff on site
To be successful in the position you will;
- Be a fluent French and English speaker (much of the communication with Chadian authorities is in French)
- Have demonstrable experience in security; law enforcement, military or private security ideally
- Possess a good understanding of the workings of Oil & Gas facilities in Africa
- Have experience of crisis management in remote and potentially hostile environments
If this sounds like you, hit apply now.