Contract: Piping/Layout Design / Draft / Checker - OW / NorwayClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
We are pleased to offer the following key contract position: Piping/Layout Design / Draft / Checker
Work Location: Haugesund
Start date: ASAP - June 2020
• Be a team member of the piping discipline and area multidiscipline teams.
• Modelling piping and equipment in E3D / PDMS.
• Drawing production in E3D / PDMS.
• Perform piping isometric drawing checking.
• Self check and check of others work, including coordination of defined team.
• Bachelor Degree
• Technical College or other relevant education will be evaluated
Required Work Experience:
• The candidate must have deep knowledge and experience with E3D / PDMS 3D & Draw and Spooler
• The candidate must have experience from large new build EPC offshore oil & gas project at the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
• The candidate must have deep knowledge to Norwegian offshore industry incl. the DNVGL and NORSOK regulations related to the piping discipline.
• The candidate must have minimum 5 years’ experience within offshore projects.
• Have good communication skills
• Multidiscipline understanding
• Have a cooperative working attitude
• Ability to work independently and through teamwork
• Be systematic, accurate and independent
• Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
• Communicate well in English - both oral and in writing.