Contract: Senior Mechanical PRE engineer – EFP OW / NorwayClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
We are pleased to offer the following key contract position: Senior Mechanical PRE engineer
Work Location: Haugesund
Start date: ASAP - 31.12.2020
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time.
• Assist systems engineering in defining required mechanical equipment
• Establish datasheets for equipment and Technical Requisition document.
• Hold technical clarifications with vendors and assist in vendor selection process
• Hold kick off meetings with vendors and perform FATs
• Supplier documentation review and approval
• Handle inquiries from Client and 3rd party regarding equipment packages.
• Master Degree or bachelor degree
• Long relevant work experience may compensate for lack of formal education.
Required Work Experience:
• Experience from working in multidiscipline engineering teams in EPC projects as mechanical package responsible engineer (PRE)
• Experience with offshore HVDC substation projects would be preferred
• Experience from both rotating and static mechanical equipment packages.
• Experience from seawater lift pumps would be an advantage
• Experience with follow-up of sub-suppliers, bid clarification meetings, kick off meetings and FATs.
• Min 3 years experience working as package responsible equipment.
• Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team
• Multidiscipline understanding
• Good communication skills
• Have a high loyalty to deadlines and quality requirements
• Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
• Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing
• Willingness to travel when required
• Ability to understand new rules and regulations