Senior Lawyer / AzerbaijanClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Permanent - 1 year|
* Ensure legal support to Company activities;
* Draft, amend and provide advice on the implementation of various business agreements and other documents of legal nature;
* Review contract terms and conditions and make sure that they comply with state laws and Company policies;
* Preparation and legal review of non- disclosure agreements, joint-action agreements and other specific formal arrangements;
* Develop Company policy and position on legal issues;
* Negotiating on behalf of Company with counterparts;
* Diligently, qualitatively and timely fulfill the functional duties in compliance with the labor agreement and her/his job description;
* Execute other legal tasks of the Head of Legal Department.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* University degree in Law with good academic credentials;
* At least 3 years relevant professional experience preferably as a lawyer in corporate or contract law;
* Fluent in written and spoken English and Azerbaijani. Knowledge of Russian would be an advantage;
* Excellent theoretical and practical skills in civil law;
* Very good negotiation and communication skills.