Contract: Quantity Surveyor / North East EnglandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||North East England|
|Duration:||Contract - 3 months|
We are pleased to be recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to support our Project Management Team and the overall Project Management office based within our Test & Validation directorate.
An understanding of engineering projects and the management of information to execute work which is on time, to budget and within scope is crucial to the success of the preferred candidate for this role.
What are the key responsibilities?
The task focus of the role will include;
* Collaborate with multi-disciplinary colleagues and stakeholders to ensure the timely recording of all project related information
* Supporting the management and execution of financial processes including time sheet approval, application for payments and generation of procurement requisitions
* Documentation of project information including but not limited to Change Notes, Technical Queries, Early Warnings
* Preparation of spend forecasts including monthly financial reporting
* Management of resourcing and materials budgets
* Production of internal and external project progress reports
* Documentation of meetings
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Degree educated - either in engineering or a reasonable alternative discipline
* Demonstrable experience of working in a similar position preferably within technical project environments
* Familiar with the tasks and activities associated with an engineering environment
* A background operating in a high-volume environment with fast-paced operational teams
* Ability to track and control of sizeable complex budgets - (experience with Sage is desirable)