Contract: Construction Supervisor - Weekly Work Plan / KazakhstanClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 1 year|
* Excellent communication and presentation skills in Russian language. Beginner English is acceptable.
* Substantial experience to liaison with Construction staff and Workface Planning Lead to achieve effective construction execution.
* Able to work as an interactive member of a multi-cultural team.
* Read, understand and communicate project's drawings and specifications.
* Extensive, broad technical experience across a range of large facility support and infrastructure systems
* Familiar with RoK statutes and regulations applicable to this job;
* Knowledgeable of RoK labour and environmental protection legislation, rules and regulations for labour protection, safety, industrial hygiene and fire safety;
* Understanding of construction quality records, As-Built drawings, Mechanical Completion and Construction Dossiers.