Operations Manager – Corrugated Packaging - €80,000 - 90,000 / GermanyClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||€80,000 - 90,000|
We are working in close partnership with an innovative, mid-sized manufacturer of corrugated packaging.
We are currently recruiting for an Operations Manager for corrugated packaging in the automotive segment, based in Frankfurt, Germany. The role will be reporting directly to the Managing Director.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Prepares budgets, schedules, and other organisational reports.
- Organise and manage the operations team to generate new ideas and improve on current processes.
- Set and deliver operations targets to match company expectations across production, safety and quality
- Executes plans designed to meet company goals by changing policies and coaching employees.
- Assists upper management in setting goals that promote company growth.
- Collaborate with customer excellence and ensure requirements are achieved.
- Ensure and enforce safety in the workplace.
- Fluent in English and German
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Strong technical background
- At least 5 years of experience in an operational role with corrugated packaging.
- At least 2 years of management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to set and achieve performance targets.
- Demonstrated ability to budget and manage capital projects.
The expected salary for this role would be in the region of €80,000 – €90,000 plus bonus plus added benefits.