PSCM Category Delivery Lead / Azerbaijan
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
|Location:||Baku city, Azerbaijan|
PSCM Category Delivery Lead
- Promote the company HSSE commitment by example.
- Promote compliance with the company 's Code of Conduct.
- Support PSCM line manager to ensure that all required contract reporting systems are established and maintained in accordance with project/contract requirements, and that accurate reports are provided to project management.
- Ensure efficient post-award contract administration of contracts for Marine & Subsea installation services including contractual correspondence, review, drafting and processing of claims, amendments and variations; approval of invoices; securing internal approvals; co-ordination and agreement of final accounts and contract close-outs; maintaining and archiving of contract files/documents.
- Review and resolve, including necessary internal consultations, any VOR's or claims - issue VO's or Amendments, seeking the company approvals, as necessary.
- Prepare contractual and commercial correspondence and ensure maintenance of correspondence files.
- Liaise with and support Contracts Accountable Managers (CAMs)/ Marine & Subsea Project Delivery Managers regarding all contractual matters.
- Liaise with Project Controls personnel to ensure coordinated approach and consistency between cost reporting and contractual requirements.
- Liaise, as required, with project PSCM and cost/planning personnel based in UK.
- Maintain regular functional reporting link to AGT Marine & Subsea PSCM Category Lead
- Attend regular Marine & Subsea team meetings.
- Maintain contacts and liaise as required with the company Legal, Tax, Customs, Insurance, Procurement, Engineering, Pipelines and Construction departments.
- Monitor all contractors reporting and investigate any anomalies.
- Identify unresolved commercial problems to the PSCM Category Lead, Manager and Marine & Subsea Delivery Managers.
- Administration of ProCon system for designated Contracts.
- Administration of online tools for knowledge management of controlled documents relating to designated contracts (i.e. Compass, Ariba, etc)
- Support the Category Management processes for the designated Contractors.
- Identify, implement and realise value through effective strategic cost management of designated contracts.
- Maintain PSCM responsibilities for Strategic Sourcing of in-country Contracts.
- Facilitate regular supplier Performance Review Meetings (PRM's)
- Advise the Delivery Line regarding interpretation and implementation of the terms and conditions of the project contracts.
- Provide input into project budgets and cost forecasting, as required.
- Provide contractual input to project risk reviews.
- Degree in Business, Commercial, Quantity Surveying or Technical discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years/ experience in the offshore Oil and Gas Industry.
- Experience in post-award contract administration in Oil and Gas or similar industry.
- Preferably familiar with vessel and subsea installation scopes.
- Knowledge of contracting law, forms of contract, remuneration mechanisms planning and estimating tools.
- Familiarity with the Oil and Gas industry vendor qualification, RFI/RFP processes, EPCI type contract and Service agreement requirements.
- Thorough experience of the use of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Proven negotiation skills and ability to deliver to time critical deadlines.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020