Contract: Subsea Wells Supervisor IV / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 3 months|
* The principal role of the subsea wells team is to plan and execute the running of subsea production trees, tubing head spools, BOP adapters, associated tools, controls and ROV operations having to do with the wellhead interface, take delivery of manufactured equipment, prepare operational procedures, and provide offshore supervision and support.
* The subsea team also has an important supporting role in completion operations, during the preparation, running and operation of tubing hanger, subsea test tree, completion and work over riser.
* The Subsea Wells Supervisor will provide onshore preparation and continued support for offshore and installation activities.
* This role resides within the Wells team role; and a close working relationship is expected within the subsea team between the project engineers, completion/drilling engineers, Completion Advisors and Well Site Leaders. Although the work is primarily at the rig site, some of the time may be required in the office undertaking operations planning and procedure reviews.
* These This position s are is on a rotational basis - 14/14.
* Coordination of rig site activity to ensure both delivery of safety, environmental performance and effective execution of the well plan.
* Define and oversee the work plan, participate and take a lead related to the onshore site, Rig / Vessel safety programs
* Interface with D&CDrilling & Completion (D&C) Wells Team to ensure goals are aligned and deliverables are ready when needed
* Participating in well planning and pre-operation meetings to ensure past learning is captured and incorporated into well programs
* Responsibility for accurate cost tracking, daily operational reporting, and material/personnel logistics - Actively seeking methods to improve operations
* Establish an excellent working relationship with all site personnel
* Maintaining communication with engineering staff and operations personnel
* Prepare installation procedures in sufficient detail to examine the potential risks and hazards involved during the installation activities
* Support installation activities by providing knowledge based contact for coordination of onshore activity in support of operations
* Identify and work concerns in order to deliver solutions to the offshore installation teams - Coaching individuals on the work site to improve knowledge in the areas of safety, environmental and operations
* Seasoned professional requiring a Bachelor's degree with 10 years field related experience