Contract: IMS Manager / Saudi ArabiaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Dhahran, Saudi Arabia|
You will lead all the Integrated Management System for IMI and be responsible for the corporate/function/departmental heads to ensure compliance to IMS’s approved procedures and certification standards that are relevant to the integrated management system.
- Coordinate with certifying bodies on matters related to management system certification and assist during surveillance and certification audits.
- Develop, review, manage and maintain tools, procedures and systems for the implementation of IMS assurance processes.
- Manage IMS internal audit and Supplier audit programs, develop and implement audit schedules lead and conduct IMS audits.
- Collate and analyses IMS performance data into the monthly and annual IMS dashboard report to GM of HSEQ.
- Performance management of IMS assurance personnel and advising / assisting as required.
- Support in the preparation of the Integrated Management System Reviews.
- Ensure IMS Induction / awareness are conducted as appropriate to all the employees.
- Maintenance and management of customer feedback / complaint systems. Carry out Root Cause Analysis on detected non conformities. Perform risk assessment and implement Lesson Learned.
- Identify & deliver IMS related training to Key personnel in all corporate/functions/departments. 11. Allocate & monitor IMS resources effectively and efficiently and drive IMS Assurance campaigns.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 12+ years of related work experience accepted (Mandatory), in quality assurance within maritime, oil and gas industries or EPC corporates and a minimum of 5 years in a supervisory position.
- Good knowledge of Integrated Assurance requirements in maritime operations.
- Proficiency in interpreting the management system standards.
- Read, write and speak fluent English with strong management, leadership and communication skills.
- Executives and Senior Leadership team working in maintaining and establishing company policies, standards, integrated operating procedures and goals.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020