Contract: IMS Assurance Advisor - Oil & Gas / Saudi Arabia
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
|Location:||Dhahran, Saudi Arabia|
You will lead all the IMS Assurance for IMI and be responsible for the corporate/function/departmental heads to ensure compliance to IMS’s approved procedures and certification standards that are relevant to the integrated management system.
- Support IMS Manager and GM HSEQ on day to day IMS assurance activities.
- Coordinates, advises and provides guidance on the application of the Integrated Management System requirements to other departments
- Maintains, monitors and reports on the status of Integrated Management activities.
- Responsible for assisting the IMS Manager in maintenance of Integrated Management System requirements and ensuring the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015 are implemented across the organization..
- Provide advice and guidance to employees on the application of the Integrated Management System in relation to ISO standards.
- Assist HSEQ Team in review pre-qualification of contractors/suppliers from IMS requirements perspective.
- Maintain records, including logs, of all IMS documentation (and its verification) to ensure compliance with the requirements of Integrated management System.
- Assist IMS Manager to establish and implement IMS training / information requirements for other Team members.
- Assist and support the team during surveillance and re-certification audits undertaken by the Third-party Certification Body
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 6 to 9 years of related work experience accepted, preferably in the Oil and Gas industry. Other combinations of education and experience may be considered.
- Knowledge of performing Root Cause Analysis using QA tools.
- Proficiency in interpreting the management system standards.
- Read, write and speak fluent English with strong management, leadership and communication skills.
- Executives and Senior Leadership team working in maintaining and establishing company policies, standards, integrated operating procedures and goals.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020