Contract: Vessel Lead - Major Projects / QatarClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Vessel Lead - Major Projects
- Degree in an engineering discipline.
- Major working experience of major oil and gas offshore project experience with more relevant years as Company Site Representative and Vessel Lead position (Company or Contractor for leading and managing major offshore transport and installation activities.
- Knowledge and proven experience of Transport, Installation and pre-commissioning of Conventional platforms, including jacket and topsides as well as subsea pipeline and cables etc.
- Having autonomy, capacity to coordinate and communicate at its level within the organization are key assets to succeed at this position.
- Key contributor to the delivery of all Transport and Installation scope based on Contractor installation vessels and barges for the Project in accordance with agreed schedule and budget.
- Review and approval of installation procedures, and possible involvement in the review of installation related engineering for offshore/subsea assets such as subsea pipelines and Cables, crossings, corrective free span structures, jacket, deck/topside, flare and bridges, load out, transport and installations and others, as required.
- Review Contractor lifting and rigging analysis.
- Review, validate, approve, write technical project documents, as required;
- Liaise with Contractor Project Teams and Vessels Management/Crews to obtain input data, agree in installation feasibility and support its Company Management team in Contractor installation activities reviews.
- Liaise with Company/Contractor project teams to clarify installation procedures concerns.
- Collaborate to develop and constantly improve tools and internal processes for installation methods activities.
- Maintain close liaison with appropriate members of PMT (Business, Interface / Engineering, Quality, and Safety) and gain alignment with the PMT on project execution plans, needs, objectives, and requirements.
- Be the accountable person for the safety, health, environment and security for all aspects of the execution of the work scope on the offshore vessels and barges
- Monitor and flag the installation activities, to consolidate the delivery of quality assets compliant the project requirements.
- Responsible for being knowledgeable of lessons learned from previous projects with the same contractor and capturing and communicating execution lessons learned for the current project.
- Monitor and contribute to the execution schedule for all activities related to Transport and Installation including critical milestones, participates in the development of, and stewards recovery/contingency plans to address any schedule delays.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020