Contract: QC Welding Supervisor / QatarClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
QC Welding Supervisor
- Education to HND/BTS level or COMPANY approved equivalent in engineering discipline.
- Welding, Certified to - AWS CWI, CSWIP Grade 3.2 or EWIP/IWIP-C or COMPANY approved equivalent.
- Relevant years of experience.
- Construction experience is required on wellhead platform, topsides, structure, piping, pressure vessels and practical knowledge of applicable codes and standards such as AWS, ISO, API, ASTM and ASME.
- Experience on construction yard is required.
- A good knowledge of Company Standards and International codes/standards related to design, fabrication and inspection.
- Comprehensive knowledge in welding, material and NDE.
- Good leadership skills and good communication skills.
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
- Be skilled in using computer programs for word processing, database management, spreadsheets and e-mail communications.
- Language: English mandatory.
- To implement the Major Project Quality Management System at Project level.
- To ensure that Contractor is following the technical requirements for material, welding, dimensional and testing activities.
- To perform welding inspection as per defined Quality Control plan.
- To promote & comply with applicable safety instructions and other COMPANY HSE procedures in all activities.
- To carry out work in compliance with COMPANY values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed COMPANY priorities and objectives, COMPANY standards and procedures and good industry practices.
- To treat all information obtained during course of the work with confidentiality.
- Witness inspection activities based on the Quality Control Plan (ITP).
- Perform all COMPANY quality inspections related to welding activity.
- Ensure that Contractor’s personnel are qualified for the task they’ve been assigned to.
- Witness welding procedures qualification, welder ability qualifications and production tests.
- Participate in the issuance or resolution of Non Conformance reports.
- Follow up the welding activities and ensure proper records are maintained (welding/NDE/inspection records follow-up).
- Major Projects involve the development of new offshore platforms bridge linked to the existing facilities, installation of subsea pipelines and debottlenecking of the produced water treatment, all these activities could be executed across several international sites.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020