Contract: Offshore HSE Supervisor / QatarClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Offshore HSE Supervisor
- Large experience on similar activities at equivalent position.
- Familiar with Rigging & lifting activities.
- Senior in Working on height + scaffolding activities.
- Offshore experience.
- Strong experience in offshore campaigns.
- Good communication and team leading capacities.
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
- Good leadership skills and good communication skills,
- Good analytical skills.
- English fluent.
- HSE supervision of the daily activities at Sites.
- Involved within the Offshore Campaign preparation and interface with the offshore T&I and Hook Up leads.
- Special HSE focus on scaffolding activities and working at height + lifting and rigging activities + Work over Water.
- Being “visible at Site and “walking the talk” with HSE as a priority.
- Adhere to and effectively communicate Projects HSE Policies.
- Perform, on a regular basis, Health & Safety inspections in compliance with CPY HSE policy and expectations.
- Ensure that all works are performed without any risk for surrounding areas and environment.
- Encourage and promote good HSE practices improvement during Pre Shut Down/SIMOPS Post Shut Down phases.
- Establish good communication with FOPS / Drilling and Contractor.
- Able to prepare and perform presentation & inductions and to deliver IF training.
- Liaise daily with the Company PTW Coordinator and ensure the correct implementation at site of the e-Permit system by regular PTW inspections/audits.
- Promote the Project HSE policies including the safety observations program.
- Implement, communicate and monitor the correct implementation of the Incentive. Scheme as per Exhibit A, B and L.
- Follow-up on mandatory HSE trainings for Company and Contractor’s staff.
- Promote the company Golden Rules as part of safety culture program implementation.
- Ensure robust controls of co-activity are implemented at Sites.
- Participate to Last Minute Assessment or JSA review at site before starting activities, implementation of mitigations measures and identification of new risks.
- Participate and observe of Emergency drills organized by Contractor.
- Participate and report on hygiene and safety tours.
- Maintain good relationships with Contractors, being flexible enough but also strict when necessary to achieve the HSE objectives of the Project.
- Report all HSE related activities (KPI, incidents registration and reporting within the time frame etc.) to hierarchy.
- To carry out any other duty or task that may be assigned by Company Site Representative.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020