Contract: HSE Supervisor / Qatar
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
- Large experience on similar activities at equivalent position.
- Familiar with Rigging & lifting activities.
- Familiar with Working at height activities and prevention/control measures.
- Basic qualification related to scaffolding activities.
- English fluent.
- Good leadership skills and good communication skills.
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
- Ensures HSE rules implementation for the fabrication activities, he fully understands, develops and promotes HSE policy ( Incident Free, 10 Golden rules, etc.), culture and objectives for the project.
- Ensures HSE supervision of the daily fabrication activities on the yard.
- Perform and establish good communication between Company, Contractor and DOPET.
- Motivate Contractor, Sub Contractor and Company personnel in order to achieve HSE targets.
- Being “visible in the field” and “walking the talk” with HSE as a priority.
- Perform, on a regular basis, Health & Safety inspections in compliance with CPY HSE policy and expectations.
- Ensure deployment of the HSE tools and templates developed in Major Projects.
- Run for the benefit of the Sub Contractor Personnel the Incident Free training.
- HSE administration skills, Training / participating in Incident investigation.
- Promote of the Project HSE policies including of safety observations.
- Ensure an Action Tracking Register is open by Sub Contractor and properly populated with findings from audits, lessons learned, events corrective actions or safety observations, and closed appropriately.
- Promote and participate to HSE communications and workshops as part of safety culture program implementation.
- Ensure that all site personnel are wearing appropriate PPE.
- Control and participate in Workforce Toolbox meetings.
- Check and monitoring of environmental conditions, waste and chemicals management are correctly implemented and maintained at a satisfactory level during the whole fabrication phase.
- Participate and observe to Emergency drills organized by Sub Contractor.
- Participate to regular yard coordination meetings to report HSE activities for all disciplines.
- Participate and report on hygiene and safety tours.
- Maintain good relationships with Sub Contractor, being flexible enough but also strict when necessary to achieve the HSE objectives of the Project.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020