Contract: HSE Coordinator / Qatar
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
- Professional Experience working with Offshore.
- Strong experience in Construction Yard and offshore campaigns.
- Good engineering, communication and team leading capacities.
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment,
- Relevant years of Experience within project.
- Good leadership skills and good communication skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- English fluent.
- As responsible of the HSE team, he fully understands, develops and promotes HSE policy (Incident Free, 10 Golden rules, etc.), culture and objectives for the project.
- The correct implementation and adhesion of Contractor with the requirements of the CONTRACT Exhibit L.
- HSE supervision of the daily construction activities at the Worksites including during offshore campaign.
- Involved within the Offshore Campaign preparation and interface with the offshore T&I and Hook Up leads.
- Special HSE focus on scaffolding activities and working at height + lifting and rigging activities.
- Manage HSE supervisors at the Worksites including offshore sites.
- Perform HSE audits in accordance with Contract requirements.
- Ensure that all works are performed without any risk for surrounding areas.
- Encourage and promote HSE practices improvement during construction/Installation and Integration phases,
- Perform and establish good communication between Company and Contractor
- Able to prepare and perform presentation & Inductions and to deliver IF training
- Manage an organization to cover all HSE aspects of activities on contractor construction yard, and offshore.
- Ensure timely review of HSE aspect of construction documentation.
- High class HSE administration skills, Training / Incident investigation / Cause Tree Analysis lead & reporting etc.
- Promote of the Project HSE policies including the safety observations program,
- Implement, communicate and monitor the correct implementation of the Incentive Scheme ( 3 programs) as per Exhibit A, B and L.
- Develop the Onshore / Offshore training/competency Matrix.
- Follow-up on mandatory HSE trainings for Company and Contractor’s staff.
- Ensure robust control of co-activity is implemented at Worksites.
- Participate to risk assessments workshop for construction activities, implementation of mitigations measures and early identification of new risks.
- Participate to Risk Assessment workshops for offshore activities and sequences.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020