Contract: Head of Quality EPC / Qatar
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
Head of Quality EPC
- Relevant years of experience associated with Quality Control & coordination of quality activities within the Oil & Gas Construction Industry.
- Preferred: Associates Engineering or Engineering degree Metallurgical, Welding, Mechanical or Science.
- Experience with multi-national contractors & vendors, in particular those involved in the construction of LNG production storage & loading facilities.
- Strong coordination skills, extensive quality experience in responsible roles on major oil & gas engineering & construction projects.
- Experienced in facilitating & coordinating efforts to resolve interfaces issues.
- Experience with conducting audits & assessing process-driven quality systems.
- Experience with LNG Tank construction and pipe pneumatic testing procedures.
- Develops and/or approves Procurement and Construction Surveillance Programs per the Project Quality Plan (PQP) and supports Engineering Surveillance Program.
- Monitors the effective oversight of Contractors Engineering, Procurement and Construction quality efforts.
- Establishes Company surveillance assessment schedules and ensures assessments are conducted timely in manner.
- Coordinates and participates in Engineering, Procurement and Construction phase Quality Audits and verification of follow-up activities.
- Provides leadership and support to the Quality and Information Management Team.
- Provides input to the Organization Planning to ensure coverage of all work areas.
- Establishes, conducts and records project-specific quality orientation & training.
- Reviews & approves Contractor's Project Quality Plans & procedures.
- Reviews & approves Contractor's internal & external quality audit schedules.
- Reviews & approves Contractor’s Quality personnel assigned to the project.
- Ensures appropriate personnel review & approve deliverables of EPC Contractor & any sub-contractors (e.g., Plans, ITPs, etc).
- Monitors and measures Contractor’s quality performance.
- Steward’s resolution of quality issues and or elevates to PQM as required.
- Applies extensive Interfaces with Procurement Quality Specialists to verify Vendor quality for Equipment and Materials.
- Hands-on, industry-based experience & knowledge to promote & establish existing systems, processes & procedures within a structured quality framework.
- Manages the implementation of PMT Q/IM solutions in a timely & cost- effective manner that compliments safety, cost & schedule.
- Promotes and monitors key processes such as DR, SDR, NCR, CAR, TQ etc. and ensures Contractors contractual compliance.
- Requires the ability to effectively communicate quality at project & functional level.
- Persuasive management attributes are essential across all levels of the organization with an ability to establish & maintain genuine & responsive relationships.
- Effective team player who collaborates well with others.
- Demonstrates the highest level of integrity in dealing with all parties and communicates concisely in written and verbal context; prepares high quality written reporting.
- Ensures COMPANY Lessons Learned are implemented and verified.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020