Contract: HSEQ TAR Advisor / ScotlandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The position is within the HSEQ team and is to support the team with development of turnaround (TAR) activities, through to 30 June 2020 next year. Please see below the main duties of the role.
Areas of Responsibility:
* Ensures that all activities are carried out in a safe manner complying with all regulatory requirements, legislation HSEQ procedures
* Liaise with TAR, operations and wider HSEQ teams to ensure all deliverables are met in a timely manner.
* Develop TAR HSEQ strategy to detailed HSEQ deliverables.
* Ensure all HSEQ deliverables leading up to Turnaround commencement are delivered in accordance with TAR plan.
* This will include:
* Work with contracting companies to develop one team spirit and clarity on how they can play their part.
* Attends project/TAR/minor modifications meetings to provide HSEQ input and advice.
* Work with the Turnaround coordinator and operations to develop a set of HSEQ goals, KPIs and reports, this is to include contract companies.
* Actively participate in Turnaround risk management.
* Participate in workpack development and reviews.
* Responsible for reviewing Contractor Training and Competency Matrices to confirm alignment with Company procedures.
* Responsible for ensuring Vendor/Contractors HSEQ Plans are in place and remain 'Live' throughout the Turnaround period.
* Develop HSEQ assurance for pre-TAR and execution phase including contractor auditing.
* Identify and Procure Specific Safety equipment.
* Review Contractor interface document(s).
* Confirm Training & Competency requirements for TAR deliverables i.e. PTW, risk assessment, H2S Training, unplanned event reporting, etc. Schedule any specific training or liaise with contract companies to ensure personnel arrive with correct competency.
* Development of onboarding strategy / induction, in conjunction with operations and contracting companies, and coordinate delivery.