Contract: SIMOPS Specialist / QatarClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Ras Laffan, Qatar|
|Duration:||Contract - 12 months|
Responsible for the development and implementation of SIMOPS & emergency response to allow for safe work by Onshore Project Contractors on Lot W2/W3 during the Ras Qirtas (RQ-1) well plug and abandonment (P&A) activity to be executed by a Qatar Petroleum Contractor and third party service providers. Post completion of RQ-1 P&A activities, the position will be responsible for the implementation of the SIMOPS & Emergency Response Plan during the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) phase of 4 projects across multiple locations within Ras Laffan City.
Our Client is the largest LNG producing company in the world, with an annual LNG production capacity of 42 million tonnes per annum (MTA), safely and reliably delivering LNG to customers around the globe from world-class facilities in Qatar.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Bachelor or Associates degree in Engineering/ Science or Diploma (at NVQ level 5) in Occupational Health and Safety
* NEBOSH International General Certificate (IGC) or similar
* Taproot investigation certification
* Minimum ten (10) years' experience in the SHES field
* Experience in major Construction Projects (including brown-field work) with total capital expenditure >USD$1G
* Previous experience on Qatargas Projects, working in Ras Laffan Industrial City (RLIC), including sound familiarity with QG/ RLIC SHES Management System requirements.