Contract: Night Subsea Supervisor / AustraliaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 12 months|
Contract requirement for a Subsea Supervisor to work night shift on a 3:3 week rotation for a major oil & gas operator. You will be the Company representative and Supervisor on worksite for subsea operations and accountable for the subsea implementation of programme in a safe and efficient manner.
* Provide subsea engineering supervision for the site implementation of the program.
o Supervises all subsea service companies involved with completion, testing and well services operations and provides input into work instructions and lead offshore reviews with key service providers.
* When onshore provides assistance to prepare the rig for upcoming completions and subsea activities.
* Assist in the management of the service contracts and contractor performance process.
* During Subsea activities lead on-site risk assessments necessitated by changes to program and/or non-standard operations.
* Participates in well and operations hazard assessments and HAZOPs.
* Ensures continuous improvement and Lessons Learnt are captured with respect to activities on the rig and in Perth (when onshore).
* Build effective relationships and interact professionally with internal/external stakeholders and service companies.
* Conduct all activities in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with the Company's policies and procedures.
* Proactively adhere to and promote the Client/Company workplace values and behaviours exercising tolerance and respect for diversity.
Our client is a global market leader within the energy sector with projects in over 30 countries worldwide. Here in Australia, they are involved in one of the largest LNG projects with operations spanning exploration, production and downstream. Join this exciting project and be part of a world renowned company.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Circa 5 years' experience in a subsea operational role
* Valid offshore survival certification
* Good technical/operational understanding of well servicing, completions and drilling
* Safety management system understanding and implementation skills
* Clear and persuasive verbal and written communication skills
* High proficiency with IT and industry software (i.e. MS Suite, etc.)
* Proven ability to work independently
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
* Previous experience in this specific role preferred
* Knowledge and experience in design and running of vertical trees