Inventory Analysis / Thailand
|Duration:||Permanent - 1 month|
* Lead and drive team as per production plans and strategies by setting up action plans, tools, measurement and result evaluation.
* Ensure support import-export shipment delivery are smooth and on time.
* Set out KPI and MBO aligning with group strategies.
* To supervise, monitor and evaluate performance of team under KPI.
* Develop team to work with preventive action and corrective action plan.
* To do the function assigned at the low cost and less lead time.
* To control all activities have to be done strictly according to the rules, standards and specification of company.
* To coordinate with the foreigner customers internal and external company.
* To coordinate with agents on import and export shipments.
* To deal with the customs officer on customs import and export formalities and procedure.
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
* Good knowledge for BOI, Bonded warehouse, Export Processing Zone (EPZ), Import-Export.
* Minimum 5 years of experience in Import & Export and bonded warehouse.
* Experience in SAP program.
* Leadership & Managerial skills to manage team.
* Cross-Cultural Management skills.
* Strategic Thinking & Problem solving.
* Fluent in analytical and Presentation skills.
* Ability to communicate effectively in English & Thai.