Marketing Manager / ThailandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Permanent - 1 month|
* To develop & implement and Industrial marketing program, communication and products for the assigned Spaces/brands based on the agreed country strategy, to work closely with Sales teams and help them to deliver these to customers in the most optimal manner in order to deliver volume, turnover, gross margin and market share targets and maximize business returns.
* Supports the preparation of the annual marketing plan for the Industrial channel to ensure that market penetration, volume, turnover and gross margin targets are met.
* Implements Industrial marketing program, communication, marketing event and products in country across, leveraging on global programs.
* Monitor implementation of programmes to ensure on time, within budget delivery and adequate return on investments.
* Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
* Bachelor/Master Degree in Marketing or equivalent experience
* 5 - 8 year's experience in Pharmaceutical industrial
* Experience B2B marketing activation, disciplined marketing campaign, working with agencies across multiple
* Good Communication in both Thai and English