IT Assistant Manager / Thailand
|Duration:||Permanent - 1 month|
The Assistant IT Manager is responsible for developing, maintaining and implementing information technology that support the Business objective of Company. Provide an effective liaison between the business department and the information technology services department.
* Perform network operation, network architecture design, network configuration and network installation.
* Collect informative historical data for capacity planning and problem preventing.
* Response for maintaining system availability according to IT standard including to comply network security policy
* Support day-to-day IT and Shop-Floor operation, incident and team management.
* Monitor network systems, network healthy status (performance, availability and reliability)
* Coordinate with third parties and all related teams to drive tasks, projects or all charges to complete on the time line.
* To comply security policy both internal and external audit.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* At least bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information and Technology or related fields.
* Strong IT technical background and general management
* Experience in working with Automotive industry preferred.
* Highly self-motivated and energetic
* Minimum 5 years' experience in IT network engineering
* Able to work on multiple project concurrently (IT and Shop Floor)
* Able to manage LAN/WAN with good background knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, IP networking protocols and Network Security, as well as VMWare, vSAN, SharePoint and VoIP phone
* CCNA/CCNP would be an advantage
* Positive thinking with service-minds, good interpersonal, good communication (English)and presentation skills.
* Familiar in IT Service Management, analytical and project management skills under deadline.
* Be able to work before or after normal working hours and from remote locations in order to troubleshoot and address technology problems and to implement software and