Contract: Reservoir/ Petroleum Engineer / Australia
|Duration:||Contract - 12 months|
The main purpose of the role is to support the well design concept selection and related design deliverables for the delivery of additional development wells. This role will be based out of our clients operations in Brisbane. This is a local opportunity working Monday - Friday, initially on a 12 month basis.
Job Scope / Deliverables:
- Compare sandface completion/ well design concepts, and artificial lift technologies and provide a holistic value assessment with recommendations for concept selection
- Assess the effectiveness and production impacts of fracture stimulation treatments, deviated wells and solids mitigating technologies
- Work with the sustaining wells teams to support detailed well design, life-cycle design requirements and data acquisition requirements
- Produce project documentation required for delivery of sustaining wells
Our client is a global market leader within the oil & gas industry with a portfolio of pioneering onshore and offshore projects both locally and internationally. As an employer they have an exceptional reputation for building a culture focused on the highest levels of HSE and diversity & inclusion as they continue to expand their Australian based operations.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- Tertiary level engineering education
- Circa 5+ years subsurface experience; CSG well and completion design experience preferable
- Strong data processing and analytical ability
- Positive behaviours and effective collaboration with multi- disciplinary subsurface teams
- Clear and persuasive verbal and written communication skills, including technical and engineering writing
- Proven ability to work independently, and prioritise and consistently meet deadlines