Contract: Turnaround Planner/ Scheduler / Australia
|Duration:||Contract - 12 months|
The Turnaround Planner/Scheduler has the responsibility for all planning and scheduling deliverables for all TA in his areas. The incumbent coordinates with all disciplines, operations /maintenance, engineering, procurement and finance during the planning and execution stage and at all stages of the turnaround work processes. During execution he/she drives the schedule of work and reports back progress to Field Coordinators. This role is on offer initially on a 12 months contract basis.
* To deliver effective Turnaround planning/scheduling for all TA related activities (Maintenance, Operation, and project)
* Act as field coordinator during the execution of an event with following responsibilities:
o update schedule
o schedule quality aspects and completion status
o management of turnaround files and records
* Management of (Scope) Change
* To act at all times in accordance with the Policy on HSSE
* Report back on daily schedule /activities to support monitor and reporting of T/A 'KPIs
* Support cost management initiative where applicable.
Our client is a global market leader within the oil & gas industry with a portfolio of pioneering onshore and offshore projects both locally and internationally. As an employer they have an exceptional reputation for building a culture focused on the highest levels of HSE and diversity & inclusion as they continue to expand their Australian based operations.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Circa 5 years+ experience in planning and executing turnarounds, with a minimum of 2 years' experience and intermediate skill level in scheduling;
* Good proficiency with Maximo (planning tool) and good understanding of scheduling using Primavera or equivalent.
* Strong supervisory skills in managing crafts
* Good written/verbal communication skills and customer focus
* Must be able to work effectively in a Team environment and build consensus