Contracts Manager - £90000 - £100000 / Norway
|Salary:||£90000 - £100000 per annum + competative package|
My client, a leading European main contractor operating across the globe and , is currently recruiting for a Contracts Manager to assist with the management of contracts and claims team. This position is an urgent requirement and ideally, the successful candidate will be able to start at short notice.
- Commercial management and strategy for major civil project in excess of $700m .
- Liaison with project controls, finance, legal, construction, engineering departments both within the Project structure, and home offices of joint venture partners.
- Responsible for commercial and claim reporting, claim preparation, change management, reviewing and drafting client correspondence, internal and client reporting.
- Provide commercial, contractual and claims advice to Project Directors, and project teams
- Leadership, functional management and mentoring/training of commercial team members
- Oversight of legal, claims, contract administration, and change management personnel and third-party consultants
- Ensure compliance with contract obligations, including current health and safety regulations
- Claim preparation, defence and strategy.
- Implementation and managing of commercial policies and procedures across projects.
- Identification and management of commercial risk
- Overseeing, managing, directing and supporting the project commercial teams to ensure optimisation of project returns.
Experience / Qualification
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience with major contractors in roles dealing with management of project change procedures, cost management, claims and variations, negotiation and settlement of disputes with owners.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying, Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- MRICS/MCIOB/MCIArb professional qualifications desirable
- MUST speak Norwegian or Swedish
If this role is of interest please email an up to date copy of your CV including project experience. Please send any references from employers as well as, your current and expected salary and package.