General Manager / Senior Contract Manager - Structural Steel - €85,000 to €105,000 / Ireland
|Salary:||€85,000 to €105,000 Per Annum|
General Manager / Senior Contract Manager
Location: Co. Kildare, Leinster, Ireland
My client is currently looking to employ a General Manager / Senior Contract Manager to over see the steel fabrication/temporary works division of the business.
- Management of fabrication projects from initial client enquiry, preparation of quotations, order/project winning, processing of production documents and issuing to production teams.
- Management of production productivity.
- Management of Labour, Budgeting, Job programming, business Development
- P&L responsibility for the business unit.
- Maintenance of the existing CE system.
- Management of stock levels.
- Purchasing stock, this involves daily contact with suppliers on a project by project basis.
- Responsibility for the management, development and growth of the business unit.
Required knowledge and experience
- Experience in the structural / architectural steel fabrication industry.
- Fully understand the fabrication processes in a small-medium sized work shop.
- Planning and programming experience
In return you will receive a generous salary, opportunity to progress throughout the company and be part of a senior management team giving you the autonomy to run yours and your teams own work schedule.