Contract: Instrument Engineer (ICSS) - Oil & Gas Operator / Netherlands
|Location:||Den Haag, South Holland, Netherlands|
|Salary:||EUR400 - EUR500 per annum|
Instrument Engineer (ICSS) - Oil & Gas Operator - Netherlands
- Providing specialist expertise and advice on developments in the relevant technology areas
- Reviewing proposed rule/specification changes by FEED, ensuring that what is proposed is safe, reasonable, not unduly costly and overall beneficial to the advancement of the project and not detrimental to the technical standards
- Leading various aspects of discussions with FEED Contractor, manufacturers and suppliers on the technical requirements of the FEED design
- Follow up project regarding Instrumentation and control systems.
- Ensure the quality of technical work and the technical integrity, reliability, functionality and safe operation of the design.
- Develop / share best practices, work processes, system and tools.
- Ensure follow up of all Operating Centers
Required skills and experience:
- Important experience in the Oil & Gas Industry to design Instrumentation, Control and Safety systems
- Extensive relevant experience gained in the practical application of modern control systems in design and/or operations.
- Experience of concept design/development for new construction projects, preparation of tender documentation and evaluation procedures.
To apply or for further information, please submit CV applications.