Contract: Senior Project Engineer, Off Plots / Qatar
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
Senior Project Engineer, Off Plots
- Bachelor of Science in engineering discipline.
- Minimum of relevant years broad experience in all project phases, i.e. FEED, engineering, procurement and construction.
- Working years of specific involvement in the design, construction and start-up of major onshore oil and gas facilities.
- Broad, high-level knowledge of all engineering disciplines and their interaction on project.
- Worldwide experience with contractors and vendors, in particular those involved in the engineering of major onshore oil and gas facilities.
- Previous experience in change management and claims evaluation preferred.
- Coordinate and expedite activities across engineering disciplines and project functional areas to ensure alignment of engineering design.
- Identify and monitor development of engineering deliverables to support key interfaces and assemble engineering packages to support interface agreements.
- Resolve technical issues related to internal and external interfaces and develop responses to support engineering queries.
- Coordinate; expedite technical deliverables and support activities associated with application to RLIC for approvals, permits and licenses.
- Support site data collection and surveys to validate engineering designs for brownfield engineering.
- Coordinate with procurement to ensure quality and sufficiency of technical information in procurement packages, review and comment on vendor deliverables, and resolution of vendor deviation requests.
- Coordinate project assessments and reviews and steward engineering action registers from reviews, engineering studies, and other activities to closure.
- Facilitate the management of change process, design change process, and deviation processes to ensure design safety, quality and integrity.
- Ensure completion of Project Management System Deliverables through execution.
- Support technical clarification and bid evaluation of off plot EPC Packages.
- Coordinate training program for National Developers.
- Monitor overall engineering project schedule and progress of EPC activities.
- Managing close-out and hand-over of project and data for operations.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020