Contract: NDT Supervisor / Qatar
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
- Education to HND/BTS level or COMPANY approved equivalent in engineering discipline.
- NDT qualification as per ISO 9712:2012 (PCN, COFREND, CSWIP).
- Certified operator level 2 for radiography.
- Certified operator level 2 for UT (all joint configurations).
- TOFD / PAUT experiences or certification.
- Capable to perform NDT techniques.
- Relevant years of experience in Construction required on wellhead platform, topsides, structure, piping, pressure vessels and practical knowledge of applicable codes and standards such as AWS, ISO, API, ASTM and ASME.
- Experience on construction yard is required.
- A good knowledge of company Standards and International codes/standards related to design, fabrication and inspection.
- Comprehensive knowledge in welding, material, corrosion and NDE.
- Good leadership skills and good communication skills.
- To implement the Major Project Quality Management System at Project level,
- To insure that NDT activities carried-out by Contractor, Subcontractors and Vendors are conform to established requirements.
- To implement the company Technical Referential and applicable local and international codes.
- To promote & comply with applicable safety instructions and other COMPANY HSE procedures in all activities.
- To carry out work in compliance with COMPANY values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed COMPANY priorities and objectives, COMPANY standards and procedures and good industry practices.
- To treat all information obtained during course of the work with confidentiality.
- To review NDT Documentation issued by the Contractor, Subcontractors and Vendors.
- Witness inspection activities based on the Quality Control Plan (ITP).
- To qualify, when applicable specific NDT technic.
- To validate, Contractor NDT personal by testing.
- Follow up the NDT activities and insure proper records (NDT/inspection records follow-up).
- Review and interpret all or part of radiography films in addition to the third party interpretation.
- Perform UT Cross Check on critical welds.
- Review and approve the different NDT inspection reports issued by the Contractor on a daily basis.
- Monitoring of NDT subcontractor and Contractor inspectors qualification and performance.
- Major Projects involve the development of new offshore platforms bridge linked to the existing facilities, installation of subsea pipelines and debottlenecking of the produced water treatment, all these activities could be executed across several international sites. Projects will require complex interfaces with other entities of Company.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020