Contract: QC Painting Superintendent / Qatar
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
QC Painting Superintendent
- Education to HND/BTS level or COMPANY approved equivalent in engineering discipline.
- Painting and Coatings qualification level III (NACE, BGAS or ACQPA-FROSIO qualified).
- Relevant years of Construction experience is required on wellhead platform, topsides, structure, piping, pressure vessels and practical knowledge of applicable codes and standards such as EN, ISO, ASTM, NACE and SSPC.
- Experience on construction yard is required.
- A good knowledge of Oil and Gas Industry Standards and International codes/standards related to design, fabrication and inspection.
- Comprehensive knowledge in coating, painting, passivation, insulation and passive fire protection.
- Good leadership skills and good communication skills.
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
- Be skilled in using computer programs for word processing, database management, spreadsheets and e-mail communications.
- Language: English mandatory.
- H2S OPITO and T- BOSIET trainings.
- To implement the Major Project Quality Management System at Project level.
- To ensure the performance of the Contractor, Subcontractors and Vendors is achieving the Project Quality requirements in term of painting and coating.
- To coordinate all painting and coating quality control activities including Vendors.
- To promote & comply with applicable safety instructions and other COMPANY HSE procedures in all activities.
- To carry out work in compliance with COMPANY values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed COMPANY priorities and objectives, COMPANY standards and procedures and good industry practices.
- To treat all information obtained during course of the work with confidentiality.
- To review and approved the painting, coating, thermal insulation and passive fire protection Engineering and Quality/Inspection documentation issued by the Contractor, Subcontractors and Vendors.
- Coordinate the quality control activities linked to painting, coating, thermal insulation and passive fire protection during construction at Contractor yard.
- To review and approved the painting, coating, thermal insulation and passive fire protection documentation issued by Contractor and Vendors.
- To monitor the painting, coating, thermal insulation and passive fire protection progress, including the closure of painting punches remaining from Contractor’s yard.
- Validate the different PQT and validation of painting operators.
- Review and approve the different inspection reports issued by the Contractor on a daily basis.
- Witness inspection activities based on the Quality Control Plan (ITP).
- Ensure that Contractor and Vendors personnel are qualified for the task they’ve been assigned to.
- Manage all Company quality inspections related to painting, coating, thermal insulation and passive fire protection activities.
- Major Projects involve the development of new offshore platforms bridge linked to the existing facilities, installation of subsea pipelines and debottlenecking of the produced water treatment, all these activities could be executed across several international sites. Projects will require complex interfaces with other entities of Company.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020