Contract: Logistics Coordinator / QatarClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
- Logistics operations with relevant years’ experience in Logistics for Oil and Gas industry (Drilling, Production, Projects and Construction).
- Decision making, urgencies.
- Adaptability, Problem solving, Communication skills with numerous entities, flexible and firm in terms of Respect of HSE rules.
- English fluent.
- Interfacing with other entities to properly and timely define the integration projects scope of works.
- Major Projects involve the development of new offshore platforms bridge linked to the existing facilities, installation of subsea pipelines and debottlenecking of the produced water treatment, all these activities could be executed across several international sites.
- Projects will require complex interfaces with other entities of company.
- EPC execution shall take place at Contractor premises.
- Maintain awareness of and ensure compliance with all relevant Statutory and Company HSE standards.
- Demonstrate personal commitment to the HSE Policy.
- Actively participate in Company safety awareness and initiative schemes.
- Openly question established practices and achieve continuous quality and cost optimization improvements.
- Create an environment in which a focus on value awareness is developed and constantly think in terms of cost/benefit trade-off.
- Identify and adopt creative and alternative approaches to problem-solving and encourage others to do the same.
- Actively participate in the weekly HSE meetings, and where applicable, attend JSA’s / safety meetings, PTPs, drills, Daily Tool Box Talks, etc.
- Maintain the rotation plan updated.
- Communicate with employee agents and agents.
- Ensure logistics representative, is adhering to procedure for the booking of flights in the system.
- Participate in the change of planning of logistics operations according to urgencies and non-planned events on site while ensuring coordination with other entities.
- Weekly reporting.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020