Contract: Topside Logistics Coordinator Offshore / QatarClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Topside Logistics Coordinator Offshore
- Logistics operations with relevant years’ experience in Logistics for Oil and Gas industry (Drilling, Production, Projects and Construction).
- Operational Position, need to be constantly on the Field, Decision making, urgencies.
- Good knowledge of Logistics means involved in the Oil and Gas activity (Marine Vessels, Lifting Handling Equipment) and International standards linked to Lifting Handling, Marine Transportation and HSE.
- Adaptability, Problem solving, Communication skills with numerous entities, flexible and firm in terms of Respect of HSE rules.
- English fluent.
- Interfacing with other entities to properly and timely define the integration projects scope of works.
- Major Projects involve the development of new offshore platforms bridge linked to the existing facilities, installation of subsea pipelines and debottlenecking of the produced water treatment, all these activities could be executed across several international sites. Projects will require complex interfaces with other entities of Company.
- EPC execution shall take place at Contractor premises.
- Possibility of multiple worldwide missions or relocations to follow-up engineering development and EPC execution with various contractors.
- Maintain awareness of and ensure compliance with all relevant Statutory and Company HSE standards.
- Demonstrate personal commitment to the HSE Policy.
- Actively participate in Company safety awareness and initiative schemes.
- Openly question established practices and achieve continuous quality and cost optimization improvements.
- Create an environment in which a focus on value awareness is developed and constantly think in terms of cost/benefit trade-off.
- Maintain overview of Plan for day to day cargo operations: MR request, vendor delivery, loading and offloading of cargo and vessel movements.
- Inbound & Outbound Materials: Verify ALL cargoes are manifested as well as returned documents.
- Control Material Reception Report and check if conform with MR and outbound manifest
- Ensure that final transport to the dedicated installation site is arranged and done.
- Daily communication with Onshore Log Supervisor, Material Coordinator.
- Participate in the change of planning of logistics operations according to urgencies and non-planned events on site while ensuring coordination with other entities.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020