Contract: STR Superintendent / Qatar
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
- Have an Associate's or BS degree in a technical field or extensive natural gas/oil industry experience.
- Have strong working knowledge of construction contracts, contractor inspection procedures and construction work sequences for topside.
- A good knowledge of General Specifications (GS) and International codes/standards.
- Conversant with General Arrangement (GA) engineering and structural drawings including building marking plans.
- Ability to work in a team oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Capable of proposing project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Ability to influence and encourage personnel.
- Good leadership skills and good communication skills, good English level mandatory.
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
- Be skilled in using computer programs for word processing, spreadsheets and e-mail communications.
- Be familiar with ICAPs and PRODOM softwares.
- Supervises Contractor’s yard construction activities.
- Ensure proper coordination between fabrication/installation and pre-fabrication activities.
- Ensure proper coordination with sub- contractors involved in the assembly stages.
- Ensures compliance with safety procedures and quality standards in close relation with the HSE and QA/QC Superintendents.
- Monitor Contractor’s detailed daily and weekly work plans in accordance with the overall planning schedule.
- Inform the on specific areas where the program deviates from approved construction schedule and propose mitigations.
- Responsible for daily monitoring construction progress and report to COMPANY.
- Responsible for monitoring contractor’s labor resources in accordance with approved mobilization plan and report to COMPANY.
- Verify and coordinate the prefabrication and dispatch of the structure members for, liaise with the remote Construction Team.
- Review contractors construction schedules to ensure they include all required activities as realistic timelines, logical sequencing, adequate resources
- Ensure Contractors personnel have sufficient training and experience to carry out safe operations.
- Identification and follow-up of any Non Conformance linked to Fabrication (NCRs) in close relation with the QA/QC Superintendent.
- Oversees manufacturing records books.
- Coordinate with Commissioning Team during pre-commissioning phase in close relation with the Pre-commissioning Superintendent.
- Major Projects involve the development of new offshore platforms bridge linked to the existing facilities, installation of subsea pipelines and debottlenecking of the produced water treatment, all these activities could be executed across several international sites.
- Projects will require complex interfaces with other entities of company.
- Possibility of multiple worldwide missions and/or relocations to follow-up offshore installation campaign.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020