Contract: Warehouse Coordinator - Oil & Gas / Qatar
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
- Logistics operations with relevant years’ experience in Logistics for Oil and Gas industry (Drilling, Production, Projects and Construction).
- Operational Position, need to be constantly on the Field, Decision making, urgencies.
- Good knowledge of Logistics means involved in the Oil and Gas activity (Marine Vessels, Lifting Handling Equipment) and International standards linked to Lifting Handling, Marine Transportation and HSE.
- Adaptability, Problem solving, Communication skills with numerous entities, flexible and firm in terms of Respect of HSE rules.
- English fluent.
- Interfacing with other entities to properly and timely define the integration projects scope of works.
- Major Projects involve the development of new offshore platforms bridge linked to the existing facilities, installation of subsea pipelines and debottlenecking of the produced water treatment, all these activities could be executed across several international sites. Projects will require complex interfaces with other entities of COMPANY.
- Possibility of multiple worldwide missions or relocations to follow-up engineering development and EPC execution with various contractors Maintain awareness of and ensure compliance with all relevant Statutory and Company HSE standards.
- Demonstrate personal commitment to the HSE Policy.
- Actively participate in Company safety awareness and initiative schemes.
- Openly question established practices and achieve continuous quality and cost optimization improvements.
- Ensure site material reception is performed according to planned material delivery from CONTRACTOR or Vendor.
- Check Material register on performing random inventory on yard and warehouse.
- Control Certificates and correct marking on material according to COMPANY standards.
- Ensure all equipment going offshore e.g welding units, gensets and compressors, etc, are well maintained/inspected, comply with COMPANY requirements, and are ready for use.
- Ensure lifting tools and CCUs are well maintained/inspected, comply with COMPANY requirements, and are ready for use.
- Check all checklist tags for offshore transfer.
- Ensure onshore routine lifting operations are in accordance with COMPANY standards.
- Ensure onshore road transportations are in accordance with COMPANY standards.
- Participate in the change of planning of logistics operations according to urgencies and non-planned events on site while ensuring coordination with other entities.
- Coordinate with COMPANY logistics base for the movements of material through the COMPANY Logistics base or if OPS require movement of material through CTR’s base.
- Weekly reporting.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020