Contract: Business Analyst (Multi-Discipline) (Intermediate) / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 12 months|
Provides support of ongoing departmental business initiatives or projects;
* Will be tasked to review data in ERP or other company systems to perform basic to advance data analysis in support of team initiatives;
* Will be tasked to support the development internal decision and initiative summaries;
* Will be tasked to summarize policy and or process exceptions;
This role responsibilities can include, and is not limited to: -
* Transactional-based support - Operational business and system process analysis, e.g., in response to issue trends or patterns - Facilitative liaison across multiple disciplines and business units -
* Operational performance tracking and management - Legacy system data analysis support -
* Purchase to pay policy adherence, policy exceptions, workflow support and troubleshooting Decision Making:
* Operates more independently. Decisions range from those governed by general policy to those on technical or complex issues within authorized limits. Scope of decision-making is within work assignments.
* Scope of recommendations span department operations.
* Is considered a fully qualified Business Analyst.
* Conducts own analysis to help the business function more effectively through findings.
* Develops and writes drafts of business process specifications and or can plan, analyze business practice providing expertise to senior team.
* Can be a project lead and is involved in matters that could have strategic importance to the function they are supporting.