Contract: Work Preparator / NetherlandsClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - long term|
Supervising and developing work preparation activities within the construction department for the execution / delivery of projects at up to € 10 million or 100,000 direct field labour hours.
Monitoring the quality of the engineering deliverables delivered in collaboration with the supervisors / Area construction leads so that the project can be realized efficiently within the applicable HSE and quality requirements of company
Ensure that timely and qualitative good preparation is done before work in prefab or in the field starts to realize the project as efficiently as possible.
Ensuring that the processes leading to proper outsourcing and implementation control are complied with by all involved as the right hand of the ACL first focal point for questions about the status of projects / more and less work. At all times aware of VOWD / and the LE of projects that are within their scope.
Part of the problem solving team if engineering issues need to be resolved in the execute phase of the project.
Coordination between different disciplines - Operation, Engineering, Procurement, Inspection, technology, Reliability, professional services
Working according to our outsourcing / execution processes such as construction requirements, multi-disciplinary work analysis, outsourcing procedures, MeMi process and the Mechanical Complete process.
Elaboration of the scope for all subject disciplines including field checks
Provide input to the 30% and 10% budget.
Preparing and developing housing implementation team, safety materials and communication resources.
Makes internal outsourcing for all professional disciplines.
Receive + distribution of engineering deliverables to contractors + keep track of transmittals.
Ensures that work is done according to the BBS / procedures and corrects in the event of deviations.
Maintain direct contacts with lead planner, scheduler and Area Construction Leaders for issues.
Building up contract knowledge within the contracts concluded by for the "permanent" suppliers / vendors.
Make contact with contract holders if there is reason to do so.
Calling in the counter-calculation department to assess quotations offered or additional work. € 30K.
Register / Distribute / Calculate / Handle additional / reduced work, additional work.
Provide planning and progress reports including the identification of bottlenecks.
Contribute to the evaluation of the projects.
Drafting / handling / co-evaluating technical work description of contracts (RFQs and P.Os).
Progress monitors that long leads materials are delivered in accordance with Construction requirements and tracked engineering if required
Ensures that ordered materials are expedited and will be delivered at project location before construction starts.
Coordinate and implement the outsourcing strategy.
Requesting quotes or budget prices from "regular" suppliers / vendors for the work to be outsourced or the supply of material.
Advising on request for quotation and determining contract conditions. Support in evaluating the quotation or contract.
The independent execution of adequate work preparation and feedback processing of technical and administrative data with regard to the execution of and performed tasks in the field of piping / mechanical, civil and E / I, for TA or project based work.
Actively contribute to the optimization of work processes.
Prepare logistical plan for the projects
Ensures compliance to all stop procedures, MOC and scope change process.
Works closely with Scheduler to optimize the schedule.
Management of all doc data (AIM) history.
Ensures that all as-built documents are handled within the post Execute phase and takes part in Lessons Learned and Lookback process.
Attend regular progress meetings and take necessary follow-up actions
* Measuring the quality of delivered engineering deliverables and if the standard is not met, informing ACL engineering and coordinating recovery.
* VOWD + LE provisions of all projects that the planner has in his portfolio, actively participate in the front-end phase of projects and can therefore make a difference in a smart approach - fast implementation.
* Make clear agreements with contractors and stick to the agreements, do what you say.
* Together with supervisors, devise smart ways of working and work out engineering into a good plan.
* Ensuring that the engineers work with advance work packages and manage based on a schedule.
* Save costs by thinking together about how we can operate more efficiently.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- An HBO work and think level with at least 15 years of experience in the petrochemical industry or HBO think level with at least 10 years of work experience in the petrochemical industry in the piping / mechanical / E&IQ and / or Civil fields
- Specialist knowledge of GSAP
- Knowledge of the challenges that multidisciplinary planners (work planners) experience in their work.
- Knowledge of C&P processes to be able to set up improvement plans - elaborate.
- Very good organizational, social and communication skills. Able to communicate effectively and efficiently with Planners, Area Construction Leaders, contractors and their own projects / construction organization.
- Knowledge and experience to structure doc data flows of complex projects / construction activities.
- Skilled knowledge and experience of safety standards and able to motivate or correct others where necessary.
- Able to assess when external expertise (for example from the Engineering & Assurance department) must b