Project Manager Infrastructure / SwedenClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Permanent - 2 weeks|
This position plans, schedules, conducts, and supervises/leads the most technically competent staff within a discipline in the design on high revenue, high complexity projects. Usually involves continuous client contact from the proposal stage to project completion. Provides overall project direction to the project team(s) while providing information about the status of the project to others in the firm. Recommends and locates equipment, and ensures its interface with other systems, reliability and safety. Plans and conducts work requiring significant level of judgement in the independent evaluation, selection and modification of unconventional and complex techniques, procedures and criteria. Devises new approaches to problems encountered. Accountable for the development, coordination, and execution of design activities. Initiates or escalates the correction of any conditions which may adversely affect the completion of the project on schedule and within budget. This job coordinates resources for the project. Also, responsible for client development. In addition to this, the candidate is expected to help develop new business and make the team grow.
Minimum Requirements :
- 10+ years of experience managing large, complex transportation projects.
- In addition to project management responsibility, this position also requires business development and client relationship skills.
- Proven project management experience on large, complex transportation projects. ?
- Ability to deliver project financial results. ?
- Knowledge and understanding of county and local transportation services procurement in Sweden. ?
- Knowledge and understanding of the design-build process. ?
- Good client relationship skills. ?
- Successful marketing and business development skills. ?
- Fluent or very good Swedish and English language skills both verbal and written.