Contract: Inspection Advisor II / USA
|Duration:||Contract - 12 months|
Description of the Position:
* Our group has 300 tanks (17 terminals) spread across the United States and we currently work on 12-15 tanks a year. During this work process it will require the named inspector to travel to the sites to access the status of the tank before and during the commencement of the work.
* Travel estimation will be approx. 2 times a month for 2-3 days.
* The individual will be responsible for tracking the due dates for the entire tank fleet and updating the data throughout the process.
* Have a strong background centered around API-650/653 (Advance Tank and Construction/Inspection/Maintenance).
* This core knowledge will allow the individual to access all aspects of a tank and help to formulate a recommended work scope, critique the work as it is being performed, and update
all necessary documents when the work has completed.
* NACE: We would like the individual to have some semblance of a coatings background, whether that involves a NACE certification or other
* CWI: With the majority of tank work involving welding, a background in the craft could be helpful as well.