Category Advisor / CanadaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
We are pleased to offer the following opportunity of Category Advisor in St. John's, NL.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 1 year chance of renewal
Closing date: 2019-12-16 12:00:00
- Develop sourcing strategies through strategic sourcing process. Considering both strategic and tactical levers. Ensuring all stakeholders are engaged and potential risk are mitigated
- Establish delivery plans with considerations for time constraints of the project. Develop clear roles and responsibilities and robust stakeholder management strategies.
- Ensure Category management processes are followed from conception to close-out, in accordance with Supply Chain management policy, Operational Integrity Management System (HOMIS), the Governance and Enablement Group and all relevant regulatory requirements. Ensure tools and technology are used where applicable.
- Manage the evaluation of all bids against pre-defined criteria, including management of cross-functional stakeholder groups. Ensure award recommendations are prepared and approved as per internal requirements, including joint venture partners and regulatory approvals.
- Manage business stakeholder’s relationships within the region including KPIs, strategies and objectives.
Must Have Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree in a technical or business discipline.
- 10+ years of experience within category management, strategic sourcing or supply chain
- 5+ years of experience in offshore industry
- Previous ship yard contracting experience
Nice to Have Qualifications:
- Professional Supply Chain certification (SCMP,CSCP,CPM,CPSM)
- Previous experience with project in access of $100 million dollars