Contract: Project Manager / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 12 months|
Execute a pipeline post-construction reclamation and monitoring (PCRM) program that addresses right-of-way restoration; land damages; trench line subsidence; reclamation deficiencies; and regulatory reporting. The objectives of the PCRM program are to return and maintain disturbed areas to approximately the pre- construction use and capability.
- Direct experience with construction oversight, inspection, and management on new pipeline PCRM projects.
- Understanding of NEPA and FERC pipeline construction mitigation requirements.
- Technical expert on soils, vegetation and reclamation techniques.
- Strong ability to demonstrate project management principles and practices;
- Experience in purchasing/subcontracting, including; bid, evaluate, award cycle, and commercial strategy.
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate with contractors, regulators and 3rd party land owners.
- Strong planning, organizing, prioritizing and coordination skills. Proficient in scheduling, establishing realistic milestones and process of ensuring activities occur on time, and that interrelationship between activities is maintained.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills.
- Innovative, self-motivated, professional, and able to work without being under direct supervision and contribute in a fast-paced, multi-discipline team environment.
- Must possess a high level of attention to detail.
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must have good judgment and decision-making abilities.
- Travel to facilities is required.
- University degree in engineering or science with 8 years pipeline construction reclamation experience.
- Recognized certificate or diploma in Project Management and previous project management experience would be considered an asset.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of PC-based computer systems and software applications with an emphasis on Microsoft Excel, Word, Power BI, and SharePoint Office 365.
- SAP experience would be considered an asset.
- Oil and gas industry related experience is a requirement.