Project Manager / Azerbaijan
|Duration:||Permanent - 1 year|
* Update operations procedures and register for project operations;
* Coordinate project scheduling;
* Distribution of monthly reports, presentations, procedures, proposals and general documentation requirements;
* Confers with project staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority;
* Consult with vendors to resolve financial issues;
* Organize and get approvals for time sheets;
* Set-up project numbers in Database;
* Coordinates 3rd party vendors and subcontractors;
* Maintains file structure and project files and project documents including but not limited to:
* Pre-mob activity schedule, project schedule, installation manual, project overview, personnel and equipment schedule, Org chart, Compilation of Post-Job Data Book.
* Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modify schedules or plans as required.
* Coordinates project activities with activities of government regulatory or other governmental agencies.
* Responsible for identifying and submitting deliverable for completion of project.
The biggest manufacturer in the non-oil sector of Azerbaijan
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Degree in Project management or related field (International certification is strong asset);
* 3+ years of experience;
* Fluency in English and Russian;
* Knowledge of Quality Management Systems like ISO 9001 etc;
* Knowledge of OHSAS 18001 and environment 14001;
* Understanding scheduling and Planning;
* Excellent client-facing communication skills.