Cost Controller / ThailandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Permanent - thai|
* Assist cost engineer to summarize resource cost for reimbursable project.
* Raise PR (DPS) for internal approval process for vendor / subcontractor invoice for payment as per due date.
* Monitor vendor & sub- contractor invoice status & report t cost Control Manager.
* To assist PM for call-out contract (Execution) - collect evident document / summary cost for claiming to Client as per contract rate.
* Filing Client work proposal / draft invoice / final invoice.
* Other job assign by Cost Engineer / Cost Control Manager.
* Perform other duties and cautions within its competencies, as required to achieve BFD set objectives and KPI.
* Attend meetings and engagements.
* Contribute in the lessons learned initiatives.
* Participate in all the BFD in-house campaigns, i.e. cost saving, value adding, safety.
* Complete all the administrative requirements timely i.e. submit timesheets, reports, leave etc.