Planning Engineer, Commissioning / AzerbaijanClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Permanent - 1 year|
- To work as part of the Company Commissioning & Start Up (CSU) team providing and leading functional planning support to the Project CSU manager and the CSU team.
- To initially develop and maintain a level 3 resource loaded commissioning & start up plan for the Project; Topsides Rig and Living Quarters from first-principles in collaboration with the construction team (MC dates), commissioning team (CTP's) and operations (SH1).
- Collaborate with Brownfield integrated planning team.
- Support the Project planning team lead in achieving the objectives of the Project planning function.
- Ensure timely and high quality delivery against key planning / reporting activities and deliverables.
- Work with the Project manager, Project planning team lead, Project construction planning engineers, Project construction/ commissioning leads, Project project controls manager.
- Interface with operations team.
- Interface with the Topsides fabrication contractor planning engineers.
A global Oil & Gas operator with extensive operations in the Caspian Region.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- Prior construction / commissioning & start up related planning and scheduling experience on Oil & Gas facilities
- Previous experience of initial development / maintaining / reporting against a level 3 resource loaded commissioning execution schedule.
- Sound background and experience in major projects planning processes.
- Primavera (P6) project planning software.
- Microsoft suite of software Inc. Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PowerBI.
- Advanced influencing and communication skills in English language.