Field Services Coordinator / England
|Duration:||Permanent - perm|
This is a busy and varied role that will see you liaising with clients on a regular basis to understand maintenance / service / or heavy industrial cleaning work requirements and contacting tradesmen to schedule the work.
This will include answering calls, keeping clients up to date with work progress, ensuring turnaround times are met and being proactive in providing solutions and resolutions where possible and prioritising customer requests and allocate resources appropriately.
You will also provide daily support to the Field Services and Customer Support Manager including running reports, liaising with corporate office, assisting with new employee paperwork and ensuring we send trained and competent employees to our clients customers.
* Enjoy working in a fast-paced role juggling multiple priorities at once.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Experience in a customer focused, maintenance scheduling or resource coordination role.
* High attention to detail.
* Advanced problem solving ability.
* Experience using a variety of computer software packages.
* A great team player that can also work autonomously.
* Current drivers licence.
* Experience within the mining industry would be highly advantageous.