Contract: Procurement Specialist / Qatar
|Duration:||Contract - 36 months|
Coordinate the complete procurement, expediting and logistics cycle of the Offshore Project , by implementing effective strategies and policies to resolve critical/complex issues using specialist procurement expertise and knowledge.
Our Client is the largest LNG producing company in the world, with an annual LNG production capacity of 42 million tonnes per annum (MTA), safely and reliably delivering LNG to customers around the globe from world-class facilities in Qatar.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Bachelor degree in Engineering or Business related subject.
* 8 years' direct experience in procurement/supply chain within the oil and gas industry and preferably with Major Project experience.
* Excellent written and spoken English skills.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Computer literacy (MS Office) including the use of software applications and SAP.